The Special Administrative Unit of Civil Aeronautics and the Colombian Air Force carry out F-AIR Colombia, in order to promote development and the national, civil and defense aeronautical industry in the international arena. It creates spaces between suppliers and representatives of civil aviation, defense and public and private companies in the sector. It should be noted that importance should be given to the geographical location of the country.
Colombia, as an important reference in the aeronautical sector in the region, positions F-AIR COLOMBIA as an excellent opportunity to generate new commercial and business links, present advances and updates in the civil and defense area.
The following sectors participate in F-AIR COLOMBIA:
Companies specialized in:
- aerospace medicine
- Airport and aeronautical infrastructure
- Surveillance and air navigation aids
- Airport security
- catering services
Companies specializing in the space area:
- National and international government entities
- Space agencies and companies
- Active or special satellite companies
- Technological development and applications
- specialized academy